EVERYONE MUST CHECK OUT NIXON'S PHOTO SHOOT THAT MY FRIEND MANDY DID FOR ME. THEY ARE AMAZING! SHE SERIOUSLY DID SUCH A FABULOUS JOB! YOU CAN CHECK OUT NIXON'S PICTURES AND OTHER PICTURES THAT SHE HAS DONE TOO. HER WEBSITE IS foreverstillphoto.blogspot.com
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Those are so adorable. He is such a cutie!! He looks so much like you it's crazy! Loved them.
Those are awesome pictures!!! I loved the one in his jeans sitting on the box and smiling. What a handsome devil!!
The pictures really turned out very cute.
wow those pictures are adorable! Seriously he is such a pretty baby! maybe he and his cousin draven should play! yay
Heidi, I have not seen your little one since he was a newborn and I cannot believe how beautiful he is, seriously one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!
Post a Comment