Wednesday, October 14, 2009

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SWEET BOY!

I love this little boy so so so much! I just fed him and was sitting here thinking about how much I really love this little guy. I love looking at his perfect face, with his perfect nose, and his perfect cheeks that I love to kiss. He brings Peter and I so much joy and has brought the sweetest spirit into our home. I can't believe how fast time flies! He has gotten so big! He has started to crawl and he loves rolling around all over! He still doesn't like baby food yet ( who can blame him? mama's cream is just too yummy ), but we keep trying about every other day to come up with something that maybe he would like. He will eat rice puffs, yogurt melts, chunks of banana ( they have to be chunks or he will spit it right out, bread, infant apples juice, and he loves drinking water. He has also picked up the little habit of spitting. He loves spitting! It drives me a bit crazy because I will go to feed him and he will just spit. He is hungry, but that is his first instinct. Hopefully he will soon drop that.
He also loves to talk! The first thing I hear in the morning are his cute blabbing sounds! I love waking up to that! He still doesn't sleep though the night ( that's obvious..I am blogging and 12:45 in the morning! ). He wakes up about every 2.5 hours to feed. It is hard, but I have gotten use to it. I feel like he has been teething ever since he was 3 months, but still no teeth! He chews on everything and loves to suck his middle finger.
He finally has started to like some of the toys we got him. He still hates the swing, and the jumper, but he loves his bouncer! He loves watching Baby Einstein, but looses interest after about a half hour or so. We have discovered that he likes to watch the motorcycle races on tv with daddy on Sunday's. He really will watch the entire thing with him! Also, I just love the look that he gets when Peter comes home from work. He gets the biggest grin on his face when he walk in the door! It is super cute! Also, he has the cutest personality and is one of the happiest babies ever! He smiles all the time! You can just look at him and he will smile! Even when he wakes up in the night ( like tonight ) crying and I come in and pick him up and he will look at me and smile. When I get frustrated because he just wants to be held and will freak out when I put him down. The second I pick him up and he smiles and all I can do is just hold him because that smile just melts my heart. He seriously could get away with pretty much everything and everything if he just showed me that killer smile with those adorable dimples! To end I would like to add again how sweet he is and how much we love having him in our family! He really makes us so happy and we can't wait to have another! Night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

heidi girl don't keep trying to make him eat baby food, yuck! get some campbell chicken noodle soup, vegetable soup etc( or home made) and put it in the blender and puree it. it has lots of flavor, a little texture and is healthy. try it and see if the little darling will eat it. plus you can taste it without barfing!

the winegars said...

What a sweet boy. I can't believe he wakes up that often. That would be way hard. It's funny how you don't care when it's your kid because they are just so dang cute and you love them so much! And you really can't blame him for not liking baby food. That stuff is nasty. I don't know how Ryder can stand it but he really will eat anything I give him. I lucked out big time. I hope it stays that way.

My Wanna-Be World said...

oh, he is the sweetest and cutest thing EVER!!!! Love the pic. He needs his NANA! I hope you get some sleep! You're a FABULOUS mother and I'm so proud of you!

Love,
Yo mamma

Amber said...

oh my gosh, if that picture isn't like looking at Peter!! He is too too cute!

Love the diaper stories!