Thursday, September 24, 2009

6 MONTH

Nixon had his 6 month doctor appointment today and boy it was rough. He was really happy when we got there because he loves pulling and tearing the paper they put on the table for sanitary reasons. Well, Nixon just pulls it and pulls it so by the end of our appointment there was tons of it all over. He go three shots. Two in one leg and one in the other. It was so sad. He cried for a good 10 minutes. It make me feel so bad, but I know they will do him good and keep him from getting sick. His stats:

Head: 43

Height: 27 1/2

Weight: 19


He does really well with the shots. He gets a fever for a bit and he is a tad bit cranky, but he sleeps really well. So that's good. He and I got about a 4 - 5 hour nap today. It was great!


































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater! I just flew into vegas. I don't have your number anymore so send me an email or a text if you have mine.

-Cory Stanger
scoreorski@hotmail.com

the winegars said...

what a sweet boy! we really should get together when you come into town. give me a call. your mom got my number when i saw her last so hopefully she still has it.

Amber said...

Heidi,

So so cute!!