My sweet brother-in-law passed away this weekend. He was such a fun loving guy! Anytime I was with him I was always laughing and having a good time. He was such a good example to those around him and knew him. The first time I met Robo was the day he came back from his mission. I didn't know whether to shake his hand, give him a hug, or just say "hey, I am your sister-in-law" and hi five him. Well, we met and he gave me a big hug like we had been family forever. He was such a sweet Uncle. He loved Nixon so much! He was so sweet with him and Nixon loves him too. Nixon loved it when Robo would hold him and play with him. He could always make Nixon laugh. He actually was the first one that got Nixon to stand on his hand. It was so funny because Peter had been trying to do it for a couple weeks and then Robo walks in and does it the first try. I wish that Nixon was able to know his crazy Uncle Robo. He was such a great Uncle.
I loved talking to Robo. Especially when he would tell me the crazy things he has done. Whenever we went to Powell I made sure that he was going to go because I knew that if Robo was there it was going to be a good time for sure!
I am going to miss him so much! I am so sad he is gone and wish that he never left. I know that I am being selfish because I know that he is in a better place. I am so thankful that I am able to know him and all the fun memories that we have. Love you Robo!
The viewing is going to be on Wednesday from 5:00 - 7:00 and the funeral will be on Thursday at 2:00 with a short viewing an hour before. He will be buried immediately following the funeral. After the burial, there will be a bbq at the Sundell's home. We will be sharing pictures and stories of "THE GREAT ROBINO".


3 comments:
Heidi, we are so very sorry for your guys' loss. :( If ther is anything you need, please let me know. Our thoughts and prayers are with you!!
--Court
what a sweet tribute! he sounds like a great brother-in-law/friend/uncle/everything! hope you guys are all doing well!
That was sweet Heidi. I loved it. That is an adorable picture of Robi and Nixon!
Post a Comment