I have a couple funny stories...well I think they are funny..about my sweet boy, Nixon. The other morning I was changing his diaper that was very full of pee. I usually will change his diaper in the middle of the night, but I was way too tired so I didn't. Well when I was changing it I looked and there were these little bead looking things that were super small. ( Get a good visual of this...he was on his back with his legs in the air and his hands holding his feet ) I had no idea of what these things were. There weren't very many, maybe like 10 or so. I started getting closer and closer trying to figure out what these things were. I am about 3 inches away or less when all of a sudden "PHEWW!" NIXON FARTED! I could feel the air coming out of his butt when he farted! I started to gag as I was laughing. I set myself up for that one! I felt so sick the entire morning! I could taste it! It was so sick! Funny, but sick! To make it even better his farts have been the worst smelling farts ever! So that is my first story. The second one isn't as funny, but still funny. Oh, and the little bead like thingy's were from his diaper. He had so much pee that it was starting to explode or something.
I think it was the day after the fart incident. I was again changing Nixon's diaper when I couldn't find a fresh diaper to put on him. I sat him naked in the middle of my bed when I ran downstairs to get a bag of diapers. I came up and I saw Nixon looking down touching his ding dong! It was so funny! I started laughing and he looks up at me and he started laughing! It was so cute and so funny! I love this little man so much! He has such a funny personality!
p.s. he has officially started crawling


1 comments:
you better tell him to stop "it" or he will go blind!
Post a Comment