Nixon just amazes me everyday! This is what he did on Sunday morning that just blew me away! He is a strong boy! He pulled himself up from sitting! Crazy! Also, there is a picture of daddy and him with matching Adidas outfits!
He has his doctor appointment on Thursday? I am not sure what day this week, but after I will post his stats. I can't believe he is 6 months already! I just love him so much and he bring Peter and I so much joy! He has the sweetest personality and keeps us very entertained! Love you bubba!



1 comments:
فني
فني نجار ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب غرف نوم ايكيا بالرياض
فني
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة فك وتركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة توصيل وتركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث للمكاتب بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر واثاث بالرياض
Post a Comment