Monday, September 21, 2009

lAbOr DaY WeEkEnD!

I know that this post is late, but I have a teething baby who needs his mommy every second of the day.
For Labor day Peter and I decided that it would be fun to go somewhere, but with my tailbone still hurting it is really hard for me to sit for a long period of time. I called up my mom and asked if their condo was available. It was and they decided to meet us there! I was so excited! I got to spend some quality time with my sisters while Peter and my padre got to go play some "golf" ( or just make trouble driving the cart around ). Nixon played with my mom a lot of the time which I am so grateful for! She is the sweetest grandma! She loves him so much and Nixon love spending time with her! We were there from Friday night until Monday. My parents left on Sunday night so they could go to my grandma Lund's breakfast. We got to spend some quality time together, lay out, hang out, and eat some delicious food. On Saturday, we swam, got our tan on, Nixon went on the swings at the park by the condo and down the slide with Aunt Jilly. For dinner we went to Roadhouse something. It was this country type place that you can eat peanuts and just throw them on the ground. It was super good! Thanks padre! On Sunday, we made waffles and my dad just bought wicked nice waffle maker from Costco. I was super jealous! I love waffles and I got this new recipe for some syrup that was super good. On Monday, Peter was so sweet and let me lay out for a couple hours while he took care of Nixon. Then we left. It was such a nice weekend! I can't wait to do it again!

He loved swinging! He got the biggest grin on his face!

On the slide with Auntie Jilly
Mommy and baby
If Nixon is in water, he is happy as can be! He loves splashing around!



Again...swinging after swimming

Watching football with Grandpa
At dinner with the fam! Love them all so much!
Exhausted after a long fun day! Snuggling with daddy to end a perfect fun day!


0 comments: