Wednesday, February 10, 2010

VERDICT


SO...After last night's cut, I was getting a bit worried because my finger was throbbing so bad it was making me nausiated. I decided to go call the doctor just to make sure it wasn't infected. They told me to come in...I told them I had super glued it shut and they said that was a BIG NO NO! I felt so dumb. The nurse said that I should have for sure gone in for stitches, but because it had happened last night they wouldn't be able to stitch it now. She told me that if you can see the layers of skin, that means you need to get stitches. I am supposed to keep it straight with a stick and keep it dry. They gave me a tetnus shot, which by they way is making my arm hurt. That's all. Have a happy day!

2 comments:

Mrs. Carter said...

Oh Heidi! I'm sorry! Dinner was great though and we were really glad you guys invited us over. Hope you feel better. :)

Anonymous said...

so why are you not obeying the dr. orders? i don't recall seeing it wrapped with a stick keeping it straight last night. don't come crying to me when they have to amputate your finger cause you didn't listen to him!