
How do you know when a cut is too deep and you will need to get stitches? I cut myself, what I thought pretty bad, and I showed it to Peter and he told me to clean it out and put super glue in it. So we did. It hurst so *bleeping* bad! It is throbbing so bad! What do you think? Should I get medical attention? I was cutting an avacado...nice huh?! You can see the insides coming out...sorta. It's gross!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
TO STITCH OR NOT TO STITCH?
Posted by Peter, Heidi, and Nixon at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
well i would just glue it also, but then i hate, hate, hate going to the dr. but if your finger turns green and falls off blame the petermeister not me!!! and be careful cutting next time!
super glue it
Post a Comment