Nixon surprises Peter and I everyday with something new that he has figured out. I was on the phone with Peter a couple days ago and asked Nixon if he wanted to talk to daddy. He shook his head "no" so I asked him again and he did the same thing. I couldn't stop laughing. Here is a video of him shaking his head.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
NO.
Posted by Peter, Heidi, and Nixon at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That is the most adorable thing ever!!!! It is funny how he made himself laugh by doing it. What a cutie!
shake it nixon, shake it~
That's pretty darn cute.
Is Peter hiding in the closet to vidoe tape him?
Very cute. Especially how he almost tips over he shakes his head so hard.
Bahahahaha!!! So cute!
so cute! i just love him! i wish you lived here! crew used to shake his head no all the time but he doesn't do it anymore! just wait until he's 13 and shaking his head no....it's not so cute anymore!
p.s. i was reading your blog looking at your pictures and fischer was next to me and he said "you and heidi look so much like eachother!" it might not be a compliment for you but it is for me! LOL!
Post a Comment