Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This year for Thanksgiving we stayed at home and had a delicious dinner with the Sundell's. It was so nice to have mostly everyone in town and to be able to spend time with one another. It felt a bit empty not having Robi physically there with us, but I know that he was with us in spirit. One of the things that I am especially thankful for is having the Gospel in my life and Plan of Salvation. It is so comforting to know that we will be able to see Robi and all of our loved one's who have passed again.

A small list of some of the things I am thankful for:
my loving husband, Peter
my energetic son, Nixon
mine and Peter's sweet families
that Peter is a worthy priesthood holder
temple marriage
my awesome calling doing the ward bulletin
family dinners
having Peter be a wonderful provider so that I can stay at home with Nixon
scriptures
my beautiful home

Like I said earlier, this was only a small list of things that I am thankful for. I could go on and on. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

0 comments: