Well. This week was a fun week! My mom was in town from Tuesday until today! We had such a fun time! I love when she comes! She picks up after me, watches Nixon so that I can catch up on some much needed sleep, and makes us dinner! It's like having a housekeeper! Not only do I love having her her to do stuff it is fun talking to her and hanging out!
A couple weeks ago my Aunt Elaine came to town and I wanted her advice on decor ideas for my house. Well, she told me to paint my railing black. So I did. I LOVE IT! Peter and I started on Thursday night around 7:00. He helped me until about 8:30 ( his bed time ) and then I finished it about 1:30am. I had to wait an hour in between paint coats to let it dry, but other than that I was painting the entire night! I LOVE painting! It is therapeutic for me.
Also, this week Nixon has started standing and pulling himself up! I love it! He is getting around so much crawling and now he is standing! Before I know it he will be walking! I am a little scared for him to walk! Right now he is only crawling and I feel exhausted just following him around making sure he isn't putting anything in his mouth! Speaking about stuff in his mouth...last weekend Peter was watching Nixon. They went into our guest room to get something out of the closet. Peter looks on the ground making sure there isn't anything that he can eat then puts him on the ground. A few minutes go by and Nixon is chewing on something. Peter puts his finger in his mouth and does "the scoop" and pulls out what?!?...............................
A BUG! EWE! YUCK! I am so glad that I wasn't there!
Okay. Bye.


2 comments:
i like, i like! doesn't that elaine just have all the answers? even if you don't ask her the question!!!
The black railing looks great!
We had a similar experience with Madeline when she was little, however she found a cigarette butt at the airport and had that in her mouth. Gross
Post a Comment