Today we were able to go to the sand dunes as a Sundell family activity. It was nice because it was perfect weather, a motor home to stay in when we weren't riding, and having the family there. We got there about 9:30ish and it hadn't warmed up yet so it was 43 degrees exactly. After about an hour it started to warm up a ton and was beautiful! I was really bummed because my very first ride on the 4 wheeler I rolled it on top of me and got knocked out for a second. It was crazy! I remember that I was turning and I got a bit out of control and tried turning the other way. Next thing I know I was laying on the ground with the 4 wheeler on my legs and Peter calling my name. I have a small bruise and had a bit of a headache pretty much the entire day, but I feel much better now. I still was able to have a good time and put that embarassing little incident behind me. After that, I rode in Robi's jeep and it was really fun to drive because the seats are really comfortable and it didn't hurt my tailbone. Riding the 4 wheelers it didn't hurt either because I was leaning forward and not sitting on it. Nixon also went in the jeep with me and he went on the children's 4 wheeler with me. He enjoyed it a ton. He loved watching the other people driving their toys. Oh, and might I add how HOT my husband looks in his motorcycle gear! Oh my heck! He looks seriously so SEXY! Anyways, I have a screaming child upstairs who needs me. Bye. I will post some pictures of the dunes when the camera gets recharged.
Friday, November 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Glad you had fun and glad that you are ok!! I think only you could tell a story like that as if it were no big deal. I love your perspective!!
Post a Comment