Friday, June 19, 2009

WORK 'N STUFF

So for the last couple days I worked at Stewart and Sundell scanning plans since Scotty was in Lake Powell. Abby was so sweet and she watched Nixon while I worked for a couple hours on Thursday and a few more hours today. I didn't realize how much I would miss Nixon. It was hard. I was just watching the clock for when I could leave. I didn't think that it would be that big of deal since I wasn't going to be working for that long, but it seriously was. I know that Abby is so good with him and that he would be okay, but I missed him. I don't get how working mothers can do it. I know that I couldn't. It was so cute though to have Nixon get a big grin when he saw me when I went to pick him up. I loved it! He is such a cutie! I can't get over it! He just makes me so happy!!! I love everything about him! I even love his cry! I thought that I wouldn't like it by now and it would drive me a bit crazy, but I love it! I love his cute dimples too! He is getting so crazy big! He had his 3 month appointment this week and he is 13lbs 24in.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only motivating force behind working mothers is the lack of options. They usually have to work, it's not a choice. I went back to work before Oliver was 4 weeks old because I had to. I'm so happy to be able to stay home with him now, but it was hard. The only thing that made me feel better about it was knowing that my husband was the one staying home with him. It was great to see how much they bonded because of it. :) Glad to hear he's doing well. It's so crazy how much and how fast they grow. He is SUCH a cute baby!