I want to tell you all how grateful I am for the wonderful men I have in my life!
I am so thankful for my dad! He is such a wonderful dad and I couldn't have asked for anyone better for a father! He teaches me so much and I am so grateful for all he does for Peter, Nixon and I. He is super smart and can fix anything....really....anything. Just a few weeks ago he fixed the dish washer. He is such a good example to me and I am so grateful for the wonderful relationship that I have with him. He works so hard and is a genius on computers! I love when he tells me stories about his police volunteer thing. Oh! And he got volunteer of the year last year! I am very proud of him! He loves trying new restaurants and finds way good one's that are little hole in the wall places that you would never think would be good. It's great! He is such a cute grandpa too! He is so cute with Nixon! I wish that we lived closer so that I could see him more! Oh! And he is a fabulous golfer! Peter loves golfing with him! He always comes back with something crazy they did on the golf carts! We love you dad! We miss you and we will be coming to Utah soon!Some fun facts about him are that he is super smart in math...Grandmother (his mom) told Peter and I that he could be considered a genius when it come to math. He also loves his meat super done. Oh! And he doesn't like trying new foods and doesn't like fish. And the glasses that he is wearing in this picture, he has in pretty much ever color they come in!
We love you!
Last, but certainly not least I want to tell you how great of a husband/father Peter is. He is so cute with Nixon and is such a good dad! He is so protective of him and loves him so much! Right when he comes home he goes straight to the sink to wash his hands and then takes him from me. Nixon gets the biggest grin when he sees him! It is so cute! I love Peter so much and I couldn't have asked for anything more in a husband/father. He is such a cute dad and loves it so much! We love you, baby! You are awesome! Nixon and I hope that you have fun at the Price is Right and we will celebrate Father's Day on Tuesday when you get back! Love you like crazy! mmmwwwwaaaaa!

1 comments:
Heidi, that's awfully sweet. All those men are lucky to have you too.
Post a Comment