Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I think it's funny...

So today I couldn't stop calling my mom. My mom is just as excited as I am about meeting my little guy! So I don't bother anyone else, I would call her and keep telling her over and over how excited I am to see him! So one of the times that I called her today I thought it would be funny to fake her out and tell her I was in labor....uh yeah...not funny to her. She didn't think it was funny one bit. Me on the other hand couldn't stop laughing and thought I was hilarious! Sorry mom. If it happens again...it will be for real!


Oh! I did the same thing to Peter last week and he about pooped his pants! I told him that he needed to come home and take me to the hospital because I thought I might be in labor. He didn't have a response for a few seconds. It was priceless. I could totally tell he wasn't ready yet. Course, I don't think that he will ever truly be ready until he is actually here. I think that I am ready, but I am just super anxious and a bit scared not knowing what to expect.


1 comments:

Carly Lynn Dent said...

Heidi you kill me... why can I totally see you doing that???