
Isn't he beautiful?! Born @ 8:05 weighing in at 7lbs. 12oz., 19" long and a full head/face of hair.
This is right after he was born.
The little blood spot on his leg is from the shot that they had to give him. He is fine now.
The happy father and mother holding their newborn son. We still haven't decided on a name. We will let you know as soon as we do.

4 comments:
CONGRATS!!! I am so glad to hear he made it here and is doing well. I can't wait to find out his name. Hope you are all doing good. Love ya.
Love the pictures.....especially the first one!! Can't wait to meet him this week.
CRAZY! Congrats! He is so cute :)
Nice! Glad you're done with pregnancy huh! You guys look happy. Good luck with the weeks to come. I'm excited for you guys.
Post a Comment