
Nixon is such a sweetheart! We can't get enough of this little guy! We love him so much and are so grateful for him! We are still adjusting to this huge change, but we are loving every second of it (even if it is 2:00 in the morning). Peter took the cutest picture of Nixon and I taking a nap today! I just love it! He sleeps just like me!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Baby Nixon
Posted by Peter, Heidi, and Nixon at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Hey stud, congrats! cute kid -I wish we could have made that trip down to Vegas to hang out...cause now you'll be too busy
Congrats! I love the picture of you two sleeping, so cute! Josh and I will be in Vegas with our little one, Oliver, at the end of May and I would love to see you guys if you're up for it. Let me know, take it easy and enjoy!
What a cutie- the baby is darling too! Nixon and Crew had this whole thing planned, I just know it! Congrats!
Heidi-- he is so so cute!! I can't wait to see him in person.
Congrats you guys. He is so cute. Let me know if you need anything.
he is so precious. congrats. i cannot wait to see him. draven sleeps just like me too. both hands above his head. lol genetics are a funny thing. hope youre feeling good! xoxo
OMG he's soo cute! Kinda makes me want one hehehe. I want to come see him, call me!
Heidi, Your sleeping picture is awfully cute. Looks like everything is going well. Hope to see you soon.
OMG Heidi I had no idea you were even preg! I read your posting on myspace and found out! Congrats! Isnt being a mom the best? I had a C section too! How are you recovering? Your baby boy is darling!
aww! he is so cute Heidi! way to go! he looks JUST like you, seriously! I can't wait to see him in person.
time to update!!!
Heidi,
I had no idea you had a blog! How fun! Love the pictures of Nixon. Let me know if you need anything.
p.s. I think it's hilarious that our blog addresses are almost the same! I'll have to send you an invite to our blog.
Post a Comment