On Sunday, while Peter and I were getting ready for church, Nixon came in with Peter's glasses on with his new favorite hat and told us he was ready for church. What a sweet boy.
I found a couple more pictures of halloween that I thought I would post. Sadie was a ballerina. As annoying as she can be, she did look mighty cute.
Nixon and daddy trunk or treating. Love my sweet boys.

All ready for church!

It has been really good weather this week and we have been to the park like everyday. Today it was finally starting to get a little cold. It is supposed to get colder this weekend and get colder from now on. I am pretty excited about it. I am ready for cold.

He was scared of the alligator so I told him that it was fake and couldn't hurt him. He was very cautious about touching it.
He LOVES watching and feeding the birds. There is a park that always has tons and tons of geese, ducks, and random birds.


It was pretty funny watching him run after all the birds. It was so funny to watch. He loved running after them and scaring them. He has been into making a "ROAR" noise and kept yelling it at them as he was running after them. He's a pretty cute kid.


On a side note, I am so excited for Thanksgiving next week! I can't believe that it is almost here! Time sure does fly! We will be going to Utah this year for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. It should be a good time! My family is so excited because we have not been there for either holiday since Nixon has been born.

1 comments:
impressed. 2 blogs, 1 week! nixon is sooooo darling as are the dogs and ducks, oh and your hunk!
Post a Comment