Sunday, November 13, 2011

For my Aunt Kay

My sweet Aunt Kay gets any chance she can get to remind me that I need to update my blog so this is dedicated to her.

Nixon LOVES nursery now and gets so excited when we tell him that he is going to be going to nursery. Last Sunday, Nixon was in nursery and he bit a boy that was being mean to him. The nursery leader told me and after I asked Nixon how nursery was. He said "good." I asked "were you a good boy?"
-Nixon "No. Bryan ( Nixon's uncle ) put time out."
-Me "Bryan put you in time out? Why?"
-Nixon "I bite boy."
-Me "You bit a boy? Why?"
-Nixon "He mean to me."
-Me "Okay. Well, you don't bite. If someone is mean tell me."
-Nixon "Okay, mom. Lobe you."

I couldn't get mad at him. I thought it was so cute that he was so honest and told me. What a cute boy.

All ready for church.


Halloween.
Nixon was a dragon for Halloween. Not by choice, but because it was $6.89 at Old Navy. He loved it though.
This year we went to our ward trunk or treat. It was so much fun. I have never been to a trunk or treat. It seriously is genius! So nice and safe. We also went to some of our good friends house for a party. It was so much fun and we had a fabulous night.
This picture was taken on our way to the party. Peter and I were talking and no joke, not a minute after....
this picture was taken. He passed out. He doesn't take naps anymore during the day so he gets really really tired after 6 or so. Notice the sucker stuck to his head. Awesome.

Also on Halloween, the guys went shooting. Nixon had a pretty good time.




Veterans day we also went shooting. Nixon always has a good time. He loves picking up the shells, running around ( not close to where we are shooting ) and getting in and out of the truck.



Seriously, SO SEXY!

We went over to Nixon's cousins house that live directly across the street. He loved playing with the kitchen. What a cheese ball. He has now started to smile with his eyes closed. So cute!

It has been pretty good weather lately and have been going to the park quite a bit.


Another thing Nixon is into is trying on different hats. He loves to go to Target and try on all the different kinds of animal hats.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

heidi, you made your aunt very happy! i love watching you and your cute little gun shooting, hat wearing, mean kid biting family! thanks