Friday, March 19, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIXON!

















My baby is ONE! I can't believe how fast the time flies! We love this little guy to pieces and are so grateful for the joy and sweet spirit he has brought into our home! I really can't believe that I have a 1 year old! It feels like I just had him! He is learning so much and becoming more independent everyday!

Nixon's first birthday schedule:

*Breakfast: A delicious cereal fruit bar with peaches ( his favorite )
*Had a bath and got dressed
*Went to the park and played ( took tons and tons of pictures )
*Lunch: In and Out burger grilled cheese sandwich with some milk
*Went home and took a very quick nap ( 15 minute )
*Went to grandma and grandpa Sundell's and ate pizza
*then opened awesome gifts
*dug into his cake
*took another bath
*pushed his new 4 wheeler around while naked ( it was so funny )
*came home
*got in jammies
*had some milk
*read a story and said goodnight prayer

I would say that it was a fun day for Nixon. He is going to sleep really well tonight for all that he has done and that his nap was about 15 minutes long. I think he was too excited for his family party we had for him.

5 comments:

Angela said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIXON! I am so happy you came into this world you are officially way too cute! I wish we could see and play with you more! Hope you lived it up on your birthday....you only turn ONE once you know! I'll sing for you now...............

It's your BIRTHDAY, shout hooray!
We want to sing to you today!
ONE year older and wiser too!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Ringo and Company said...

Happy Birthday Nixon!!

Kiana Hayden said...

Happy Birthday cute boy!

Anonymous said...

looks like Nixon had a grand ole time on his birthday. he is one cute boy. one day soon you guys will wake up and he will be leaving on his mission. keep enjoying him!!!

Jennifer Davis said...

Wish we could have been there to celebrate. What a fun first birthday!
Love you guys