Tuesday, March 16, 2010
G&G Sundells and the Park!
I try to take Nixon to the park about everyday. Well, last week we weren't able to go because of not so great weather. Peter and I took him this evening and got some video him going down the slides. He LOVES going down slides and loves the park! The other video is of him playing in one of Grandma Sundell's kitchen drawers. He pretty much makes their kitchen a disaster when we go over, but I know they enjoy watching him pull out everything. I can't believe how much personality this little guy has! He is always talking and smiling. He is going to be one great missionary! We love this little guy so much! He makes us so happy! Enjoy the videos!
Posted by Peter, Heidi, and Nixon at 10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I don't believe he is big enough to go down that slide himself!
I was cracking up at the slide video. That's pretty advanced for a 1 yr old! He's going to be a little daredevil!
toooooo funny!
Wow. . .he is such a big boy!!!
thats awesome. he is so big. i cannot believe how fast he moves. love it.
Post a Comment