




Today Nixon and I went swimming at Grandma and Grandpa Sundell's house. It was just a tad cold, but I think that Nixon enjoyed it for the most part. I even got him to go under water all the way 3 times! He cried for a second the first time I dunked him. The second time I did it he didn't care, but the third time he wasn't all the thrilled and started to cry. Grandma and Abby got him a way cute swimming suit and hat. I went to Walmart and got him a floaty and when I went to put the sunscreen on him he freaked out! It was sad, but he got over it! Enjoy the cute pics!
Saturday, May 9, 2009
NIXON'S FIRST SWIM
Posted by Peter, Heidi, and Nixon at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh he is so cute! I need to play with him again! Please call me anytime. That 4th picture down where he is smiling, he looks just like you!
Your little Nixon is such a doll! He looks so cute in all of his swimmin gear. We can't wait until it's warm enough here so we can take Ryder swimming. You'll have to let me know when you come to visit so we can get our boys together!
what a styling kinda guy!
He is adorable!!!
lil' stud muffin'
Post a Comment