Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!




I just want to let everyone know how great my mom is! She is such a wonderful example to me and I love her so much! I love that I can talk to her about anything and she will just listen and let me vent. I can't go a day without talking to her and telling her how cute her grandson is and what kind of things he did that day or what we are planning for the day. It is a bummer that we don't live closer, but I do have to say that since Nixon has come into this world I have seen a lot more of her and I love it! She is such a good nana and Nixon loves her so much! She is so cute with him and I love it when she sings to him! She is such a sweet mom and I hope that I can be just like her!
Thanks mom for being so great and for all you do for me! You truly are the best and I love you! I hope that you have a fabulous Mother's Day! I am sorry that I can't be there, but I will see you on Wednesday! Love you!

0 comments: