Wednesday, November 26, 2008

RAIN!


I love the rain! I love the smell....the noise....everything about it! I just love listening to it hit our roof! It rained all night last night and is still raining this morning! I can't even being to tell you how much I have missed it! It hasn't rained like this in forever! It made me think about calling in sick this morning just so that I could snuggle up in my bed, open the window and just listen to it pour. Unfortunatly I didn't call in sick, but I still was nice snuggling up this morning and listnening to it for a few minutes. For the past couple nights I haven't been able to sleep very well and last night it was just so soothing to listen to the pitter patter on our roof. I still didn't sleep well, but it was so much more enjoyable to listen to and not the loud bark of the dog next door. Have a fabulous day!

1 comments:

Meghan said...

HI!! I don't have your work or home number I never save them... call me!!
Love you
Meghan