I just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope that you have a wonderful weekend! If you decide to go shopping on Black Friday...good luck! Also, I want to share some of the things that I am thankful for...
I am thankful for a loving husband and the wonderful marriage that we have.
I am thankful for the opportunity to be mother.
I am thankful for the loving families that I have.
I am thankful for the good health that Peter and I have.
I am thankful for the gospel and the happiness that it brings to Peter and I.
I am thankful for our beautiful home.
I am thankful for the good friends that I have and the sweet people they are!
This is just a small portion of the things/people that I am thankful for. Again, I hope that you all have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!


0 comments:
Post a Comment