Thursday, August 14, 2008

Lake Powell!




















So, I am a bit late in blogging about my fabulous trip to Lake Powell, but a lot has happened in that last month and I just forgot.  
I look forward to this trip all year long and this year my best friend Meghan got to go with us!  We had such a fun time!  We Sea Dooed, went on a small hike ( more like walked up a rock ), swam, tubed, ate lots of food, drank lots of coke and got our tan on.  We left on a Sunday evening and got back the next Saturday.  It was so much fun to going with Steven, Jenny and their cute kids too!  I can't even describe how fabulous this trip is every year!  It's my kind of heaven!  Anyways, here are some pics!  

1 comments:

Tammy Gregory said...

you finally posted! Looks cute!