Wednesday, August 20, 2008

HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY!

I just want to tell Peter HAPPY BIRTHDAY and how much I love him and how grateful I am that I have him in my life. He does so much for me and I couldn’t have asked for anything more in a husband! He has made me the happiest wife in the world! He is 25 today so here are 25 things that I love about him!

1. He is very sweet and always making sure that I am happy.
2. He has a very funny sense of humor. He is always making me laugh.
3. He makes the best of every situation…even helping me with my Young Women’s stuff.
4. He is strong in the church and loves his calling.
5. He loves kids and is super excited that we are having one!
6. His beautiful blue eyes….he has this really bright blue t-shirt and it makes his eyes just pop! I love it!
7. He has the best attitude for everything.
8. He is always willing to help anyone in need.
9. He rarely says no to me. I rarely say no to him to be fair.
10. He is goal oriented.
11. He is really smart. He always gets good grades in school.
12. He gives the best advice! I can ask him anything and he will give me his honest opinion and tell me what he would do.
13. He is a really good listener. Sometimes I just need to vent about stuff that is going on and he just will sit there and listen to me.
14. He is a very good driver…now. He is scared to get anymore tickets so he drives usually goes 6 over the speed limit now. I love it!
15. He is always willing to drive me to Utah even though he sometimes doesn’t want to go. It is such a short trip for such a long drive and I love that he does that for me.
16. He loves our families!
17. He is honest. I will sometimes ask him a question about something I am wearing and ask if he thinks it matches or if it looks cute and he will tell me the truth. I know that is dumb, but I love that he will tell me what he honestly thinks and not just tell me I look cute when he really thinks I don’t because I am his wife.
18. I know this one is a little silly, but I just absolutely love his feet! He has his mom’s feet and I just love them! They are really wide and his toes are just so cute and stubby looking! I hope our kids have his feet!
19. I love his personality! He just has the funniest personality!
20. He is a hard worker!
21. He will car dance with me even though he doesn’t want to.
22. He can always tell when something is wrong and he always makes me feel better.
23. Even though he hates some of the music I listen to he will always let me pick the tunes when I am with him.
24. He is very sensitive about my feelings and is always making sure that I am okay with either whatever he is doing or what we are going to do.
25. He is very loving. He is always telling me how much he loves me!


I love you!

1 comments:

Peter Sundell said...

I think that you make me sound whipped.