So this year for my 25th birthday my sweet husband and family got me the BEST gift EVER! I have wanted a new, nice camera for quite some time. I have been using my father in-laws on and off for awhile now. I guess a couple weeks ago my sweet Peter had called my parents and in-laws to see instead of giving money, if they could just go in on a camera for me. They all said yes.
On Saturday we were cleaning the basement of his parents getting ready for us to move in when Peter said "do you want you birthday present now?". I totally thought he was kidding because I think since we have been married he has just gotten my presents after my birthday or I already knew what he got me. He went upstairs and brought down a big purple sewing machine carrier. He said "your gift is in here somewhere". I proceeded to open one of the zippers and saw the Nikon D5000 box. I immediately started to cry. I haven't put it down since. I LOVE IT!
Sunday, Abby made me my favorite cake, German Chocolate cake. She is seriously so gifted. It was DELICIOUS! I made some delicious mashed potatoes, a roast, and my favorite salad (which didn't turn out so good because my peppers weren't very crunchy).
I am still trying to figure out how to use different settings. Which will come with time, but I am so excited to explore it and try new things!




Tuesday, January 11, 2011
HaPpY bIrThDaY tO mE!!!
Posted by Peter, Heidi, and Nixon at 6:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment