First off, I want to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. It was very much appreciated and I am so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends. Now I will tell you about my surgery. I went in on Monday at 2:00pm. Filled out paper work...signed some stuff...got my iv put in...I then met with Dr. Vaughn ( who was doing my surgery ). The anesthesiologist came in and I was so nervous for that more than the actual surgery. I am not sure why, but I was scared that since it was a 3 hour surgery I was worried that I would like wake up in the middle or something. I didn't like my anesthesiologist at all. He was so awkward and wasn't comforting at all! I told him that I was scared of that happening and his response was "that can happen." Thanks. Right after he gave me a little something something to calm my nerves. I don't remember anything after that. 4-5 hours later I woke up to my sweet husband giving me a kiss telling me it looked good, everything went well, and that he loved me. He really is the best husband in the universe. Anyways, my neck hurts pretty good. It has started to not hurt hurt, but become more super soar. It hurts to sleep. I am knocked out from the meds, but it hurts to lay down. My voice is a bit hoarse. Which is mainly from that breathing tube they stick down your throat. I can't drive for 2 weeks! I don't know what I am going to do with myself. It hurts really bad to turn my head plus being on meds they said for at least 2 weeks no driving. My sweet mom came into town and has been taking care of me and Nixon. He has been quite the little stinker, but he loves spending time with his Nana. My mama is the best! She really does so much for me and I am so grateful for all she has done!
Also, I have a new NEPHEW!!! David Simms Worden. He is the most beautiful baby I think I have EVER seen! He is so so so adorable! I am so happy for Melissa and William! They will be the best parents ever! They are such wonderful people and I couldn't be more happy for them! We miss you and we can't wait to meet the little guy!
( I will post a picture of him in a few days after I ask )
And here are some random pictures of Nixon and I thought were cute.




Thursday, August 12, 2010
bAbY dAvId and SURGERY Before/After
Posted by Peter, Heidi, and Nixon at 11:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Goodness, Heid! What'd you have surgery for??
Post a Comment