Monday, January 25, 2010

First Fort and the new gate

So, Nixon and I the other day were playing and I decided to start cleaning up the kitchen real quick before Peter got home from work. It was probably 5 minutes later that I realized Nixon was really quiet so I had figured he got into something....Nope. He was sitting underneath one of the chairs from the table. On the couch I had one of his blankets and put it semi covering the chair. He loved it. He sat underneath there for about 10 minutes just playing with one of his socks. While he was doing that I was quickly trying to find my camera. After I found it I got one of him "inside" his fort and him starting to pull the blanket off. It was so cute! I love this little guy so much! He is quite the handful, but I love him!







On Friday, Peter and I decided that it was time for a gate so that Nixon couldn't bolt straight to the stairs EVERY TIME we put him down. These pictures were his reaction backwards....


Crawling back crying to mommy because he doesn't like it
Realizing that he can't get out and go to the stairs
Inspecting....deciding if he likes it or not...



3 comments:

Angela said...

Aww! Crew's favorite thing to do is to go up and down the stairs! He burns some serious calories! LOL! Nixon is getting so big! I love all those pictures!

Nick and Megan said...

such a cute baby I cant wait! My email is meganytrujillo@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

he takes after his cousin, Kevin. He likes to build forts and sleep in them on Christmas Eve! only hopefully Nixon will outgrow that before he turns 23!