OH MY HECK! So yesterday I was playing with Nixon and I was trying to scare him by going behind the couch and then jumping up. He loved it! Well, he started following me behind the couch and saw the stairs and decided he wanted to try and go up them. Well he got up one then sat and looked around for a few seconds and started to cry. I am assuming that it was because he couldn't figure out how to get down or go up anymore. Tonight Nixon decided he wanted to show daddy. We got footage of it too! I also have some pictures of the last couple weeks. Plus the video below.
Nixon going up his first stair.

BATH TIME!


Helping daddy put the decorations away in the attic.

His new favorite thing to do is get all the dvd's out.

Another thing he likes to do now is pull the scrapbooks onto the floor and then step on them.

back view.

It was so cute! Nixon went on a wagon ride with Henry and Lily. Henry insisted that he hold onto Nixon. It was so cute! I hope Nixon is as cute as Henry when he gets older!
This is a small portion of the video. Enjoy.

2 comments:
Heidi, these are SO cute! He's getting to such a fun age! I love the bath tub pictures, so adorable. :) It's funny because now you will have to start re-baby proofing your house. The scrapbooks will be no more and you will never find those dvds again! Oliver likes to hide my phone. I caught him trying to put it in the toilet the other day. Too much fun!
that nixon is one cute baby!!!!!
hey i don't think you have enough bath and shower products in your tub!
Post a Comment