Tuesday, August 25, 2009

WE DID IT!

WE DID IT! Yeah! Nixon now is officially sleeping in his crib for the 2nd night now. We started about a week ago and now he is sleeping mostly all night. He wakes up for 1 feeding and then goes right back to bed until 6:30! Yeah! I really liked having him in our bed bed but a couple weeks ago he had such an awful night sleep and it made Peter and I have an awful sleep that he wore out his welcome in our bed! The process was hard. The first night we put in him in his crib we had him cry for about 15 min. then got him and slept in our bed for the rest of the night. Then did that for a few nights. Then we had him cry for 30 min. for a few nights. Then for about 45 min. for a few more nights. He now officially will go to sleep awake and just fall asleep without crying. He has done that now for 2 nights! Hopefully it will continue. I hate hearing him cry. I have been so blessed to have such a sweet little boy. He is so good and has such a sweet spirit! I love him and Peter so much! They make me so happy!

2 comments:

Abby said...

WoooooHoooooo! Congratz!

the winegars said...

What a good baby! Ya gotta love it when they will just go to sleep on their own without crying.