Wednesday, July 29, 2009

YUM....RICE CEREAL


So I wasn't going to introduce cereal to Nixon until he started to eat more. He really doesn't eat that much in one sitting, but he has many feedings during the day. I wanted to see if I gave him cereal during the day it would be a bit heavier than my milk and it wouldn't make him as hungry so fast. Well...I still have yet to tell. He hates it! I haven't given it to him much, but he hates it bad! I got some awesome pictures of his first time eating it though. Molly was here to witness it and we were laughing so hard at the pictures! I will try feeding it to him when he gets a bit older. Hopefully then he will like it more. Here are some picture from start to finish...


Feeling it out. Seeing how he likes it. Wanting to feed himself...as usual.
Hates it!

"PLEASE, NO MORE"
"SOMEONE SAVE ME"
Last bite...and done!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can try mixing it with some of his formula and making it a thicker consistency. Oliver hated it when it was runny but when it was a little thicker then applesauce, he couldn't get enough. Just an idea if you want. Good Luck, transitioning foods it hard...

Melissa said...

Those are both funny and sweet. He is adorable.

Lisa said...

How cute! Just keep trying it, he will come around eventually. I can't believe how big he is and that I haven't seen him yet. Grandma told me about your accident, I hope you are all doing okay.