So for the last few weeks I have been obsessing about my vacation to Lake Powell. I am so looking forward to it! I am really excited to be going with Jenny & Steven ( sister in-law and her husband ) and their crazy kids! I am also really excited because my best friend Meghan is going with us! Wahoo! We are going to have a blast! So with the combination of Jenny, Steven, Madeline, Livy, Henry, Kris, Nancy, Abby, Peter, Me, Meghan, Robi, Jeff, and Mikey, we are surely going to have a crazy fun time! Watch out Lake Powell....Here we come!
Plus....I am so lucky to have the most wonderful, thoughtful, awesomist ( yes, i know that isn't a real word, but i like it ) husband ever! He "surprised" Meghan and I with tickets to Mama Mia the day before we leave for our fabulous Powell trip! I am so grateful for Peter and for the cute things he does for me! Thanks honey! I love your guts!
Monday, June 23, 2008
WATCH OUT LAKE POWELL....HERE WE COME!
Posted by Peter, Heidi, and Nixon at 12:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment